Zzig-Zzagging thru Kent (part III) - " >:-( "


As I've been expecting ever since i left home, things are starting to heat up around here... Around here meaning at my new "home". What do i mean by "heat up"? Well, you'll find out in just a few seconds.
As I've stated in previous posts, i live in a house with 3 other people. 1- Bogdan, a good friend and previous high school colleague; 2- Roxana, a girl (d'uh) and Razvan, a guy who moved into our place after Stefan (Roxana's boyfriend) decided to move out cuz' he didn't feel safe in that house. (?Don't ask?) Ever since we all moved in, we set up certain rules in order to clarify each and every one's duties and rights, mainly to simplify our lives. However, the duties seem to be slowly diminishing and the rights miraculously multiplying. Rules such as "Thou all shalt take part in the house cleaning process" or "Thou shalt clean up after thy party" or even "Thou shalt not covet thy house-mate's food" no longer exist and frankly speaking I'm quite pissed off because of that. I'm not going to give out any names or make accusations, however, i believe that:
-calling friends over ~4 nights a week, smoking like a furnace and turning the house into a fucking smoke-cloud is wrong! (yes, although i have smoked for a while, i HATE having my clothes and my room reek like that)
-not giving a sh!t about helping with the cleaning of the house after you come over (by that i mean cleaning the bottles, pizza boxes, cans, cigarette butts, ash, spilled drinks, food parts etc.) and expecting others to do that for you shows what kind of education you (don't) have.
-eating food or drinking stuff that is not yours and for which u did not pay and which is placed in a cupboard that has a big sign saying "ia laba ca nu-i al tau" is also pretty fu*ked up!
And the list goes on...
On the other hand, I admit I am not perfect and I do happen to do wrong stuff too, but at least I respect those around me, their work and their belongings, and thus I expect to be treated the same. If i don't get that respect, then don't expect to ever have a peaceful "relationship" with me.

No comments: